AI is a rapidly growing technology and it’s no surprise that a lot of people are starting to ask about the jobs it could potentially replace. In this article, we’ll answer the question: “What jobs could AI replace?”
What Jobs Could AI Replace?
According to an MIT and Boston University report, AI is expected to replace as many as two million manufacturing workers by 2025. “Our evidence … ChatGPT may be coming for our jobs. Here are the 10 roles that AI is most likely to replace:
• Tech jobs (Coders, computer programmers, software engineers, etc.): AI is already being used to write code and create software faster and with fewer errors than humans.
• Customer service roles: AI-powered chatbots and virtual personal assistants are quickly becoming the norm in customer service, replacing many of the roles previously held by humans.
• Couriers and delivery people: Autonomous drones and robots are already being used in some areas to deliver packages, and this technology is only expected to become more widespread.
• Administrative roles: AI-powered virtual personal assistants can handle a variety of tasks, including scheduling meetings, sending emails, and more.
• Financial advisors: AI-powered algorithms can offer financial advice based on user preferences and data.
• Translators: AI-powered translation services can translate text from one language to another quickly and accurately.
• Journalists: AI-powered algorithms can write stories from data and news sources faster than humans can.
• Legal professionals: AI can be used to review documents and contracts for errors and inconsistencies.
• Doctors and nurses: AI-powered robots can assist with medical procedures, such as surgery, and can provide diagnosis and treatment advice.
• Marketers: AI-powered algorithms can be used to target and personalize marketing campaigns, saving time and money.
AI is rapidly changing the way we work and the roles that we play in the workplace. While some jobs will be replaced by AI, many new opportunities will arise as well.
At Artificial Technology, we are dedicated to helping both businesses and individuals understand and use AI. Our website is a great resource to get answers to your AI questions. Visit Artificial Technology today to learn more!
What tasks are not capable of being done by AI?
Five high-paying jobs that use A.I. include lawyers, whose average annual income is around $127,990; physicians, who earn an average of $300,000 for surgeons and $200,000 for pediatricians; psychiatrists, who make on average $249,760; plumbers, who receive an average of $59,880; and architects, who typically make $80,180 a year.
What is the potential number of jobs that could be replaced by AI?
If the promises of generative AI are fulfilled, the labor markets of both the United States and Europe may be significantly altered, as reported by Goldman Sachs in a cautionary report about the increasing power of AI. The financial institution predicts that up to 300 million jobs could be lost or reduced due to this rapidly developing technology.
Will artificial intelligence eventually be capable of taking over human roles in the workplace?
AI is created to substitute manual labor with a faster and more effective way of completing tasks, yet it cannot replace the need for human involvement in the workplace. This article will discuss why human input is still essential and cannot be completely replaced by AI.
Which occupations are most vulnerable to automation by AI?
For your next job interview, make sure you prepare accordingly as it may be judged by Artificial Intelligence. According to a report, those in office-support roles, lawyers, and engineers are most likely to be affected, rather than construction workers, maintenance professionals, or building cleaning crews.