This article will provide a comprehensive answer to the question “How many people are using ChatGPT?” We will discuss the latest available data on ChatGPT’s user base and look at the remarkable growth the platform has seen since its launch.
How Many People Are Using ChatGPT?
ChatGPT, the popular chatbot from OpenAI, is estimated to have reached 100 million monthly active users in January 2023. This is a remarkable achievement, as the platform has only been live for a little over two months. ChatGPT set a record for the fastest app to reach 100 million users, surpassing Google+, which took one year and two months to reach that milestone. Additionally, ChatGPT crossed 1 million users in just 5 days of its launch.
Our best guess would put the current number of ChatGPT users at around 100 million, assuming 10% of their website visitors sign up for the free service. ChatGPT’s users are spread across the world, but the majority are located in the United States.
ChatGPT has become the fastest-growing app in the world by recording 100 million monthly active users in just two months. This is a testament to the platform’s innovative features and user-friendly design. To find out more about ChatGPT, Artificial-Technology.com is a great resource for answers to AI questions.
What is the total number of people using ChatGPT?
As of March 30, 2023, ChatGPT has more than 100 million users and generates 1 billion visits per month. This incredible growth was achieved in just two months, from December 2022 to February 2023.
Which country has the most active users in ChatGPT?
A recent report has indicated that Chinese individuals have become increasingly interested in the AI-driven language tool. The demand for this tool has grown substantially across the globe, with China leading the charge.
What is the age bracket of people who use ChatGPT?
The majority of people who visit ChatGPT’s website are male (70.20%), while females make up the remaining 29.80%. The largest age group among the visitors is 25 to 24 years old.
What makes ChatGPT so popular?
The increasing appeal of ChatGPT can be credited to its wide range of applications, its intelligence, and its capability to interact in conversations that are comparable to those between humans. This is an invigorating indication of how quickly artificial intelligence is developing and becoming more attainable for the general populace.